Rough weather, fallen trees, water damage—these problems always seems to come at the least convenient time. That’s where we come in. We’re an experienced Lake Wylie, SC roofing contractor that can handle any job. Whether you need a minor roofing repair or need a complete roofing replacement, we are your local roofing experts. Our team of experienced professionals can help with any situation. For 27 years, we’ve built our reputation by using high quality materials and providing flawless workmanship. The result has been strong relationships and alliances with trusted roofing manufacturers, allowing us to provide state-of-the-art roofing options and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. When you hire us for your Lake Wylie roofing needs, you’ll be sure to get the kind of roofing service your home deserves.
Eason Roofing offers all types of roof services, so you can pick and choose which ones need to be done on your property. We offer repairs, replacements, new installations, tear-offs, gutters, skylights, gutter covers, and more! Sometimes, roofs can’t make it through a harsh winter and need to be taken care of in the Spring. If your roof is in severe condition and you will not be able to fix it on your own or even pay for a contractor to do so, you should contact us. Our repair professionals can come out and fix your roof in no time. You shouldn’t have to deal with leaks in your ceiling again. Here are some things to consider when determining whether you need roofing services Lake Wylie SC.
- Your Roof is Already Damaged: If your roof has already sustained damage, it is probably time for you to call roofing services. This can include anything from a small wet patch on the ceiling to a hole in the roof itself. If your roof is already damaged, waterproofing or repair will not fix it, and a new roof is needed instead.
- The Overall Condition of Your Roof has Worsened: When roofs age, they often deteriorate. Your roof’s shingles may be cracked, or the underlayment is worn through. If you notice your roof starting to look worse than it used to, call our roofers immediately. Fixing this problem before it worsens is important for protecting your home and family from weather problems like leaks and mold.
- You Want to Increase Energy Efficiency: Many roofs lack insulation, which allows heat and air conditioning to escape through the roof instead of staying on your property where you want it. Installing more insulation on your roof can help control the temperature inside your home and decrease energy costs. It may be time for new roofing services if you want to increase energy efficiency in your home.
- You Want to Increase Rental Value or Resell Your Property: Investing in the style of your roof can really help make your home more marketable when it is time to sell. Replacing old shingles with new, stylish materials could increase the value of your property. It could also improve the value of rental property by giving it a more modern feel.
You Are Planning to Remodel Your Home or Add on to It: If you are planning any major changes on your property that would require roofing services, like adding on to your home or remodeling it completely, roofing services will probably need to be included. Remodeling that changes the style or size of your home will change the type of shingles required for it to withstand high winds and rain comfortably.
Roofer Lake Wylie SC | Roof Repair Services
We’re proud to offer the Lake Wylie community a number of roofing services. Whether you need commercial or residential roofing, our pros are up to the task. Our services include:
Roofing projects are extensive and demand special skills, especially if the roof replacement or repair is affecting the entire home. Only certified roofers should be employed for such an important task to ensure your investment’s safety. However, finding the best contractor might turn out to be an uphill stretch if you don’t know where to search.
Ask for recommendations. Many people already had their roofing projects done or are in the process of choosing one, so it’s very likely they’ve asked their friends and family for advice. Search your contacts to find out who you can ask about at least three names of reliable roofers. If you don’t know anyone in that regard, don’t hesitate to ask friends of friends or relatives.
Look into their credentials. Your local area should offer a list of certified contractors, which you can check for references and licenses. The contractor’s website should provide information on the awards they won and testimonials from past clients.
Do a background check on them beforehand. A roofer with a clean record is more likely to be skilled and reliable than one who has been fined for violations in the past. For instance, you might want to find out if they have had any lawsuits filed against them or if their licenses have been revoked.
Fortunately, if you need a roofing service Lake Wylie SC, Eason Roofing is just around the corner, so no need to search far. We are the most trusted professional roofing company in the area. Our long list of satisfied clients can testify to the kind of service we provide.
Proudly Serving Residential & Commercial Properties in Lake Wylie
Eason Roofing is headquartered just outside of Lake Wylie. We know the community, we know the people, and we’re proud to be your neighbors. Over the years, we’ve helped many homeowners in River Hills, South Point, Crowders Creek, Autumn Cove, Handsmill, River Oaks, Windswept Cove, and other local neighborhoods get the roofing services they need. We work on all types of homes, from gated communities to starter homes. Whether your waterfront home is your primary property or where you go to get away from it all, we’ll help you take care of it.
Commercial Roofing Lake Wylie SC
As commercial property owners know, it can be very expensive to replace a roof. The cost of materials alone is often more than the price of an automobile. That is why it’s so important to find out if your existing roof can be repaired or if you need a replacement. It doesn’t matter what type of commercial building you own. There is a roofing company out there for you. Commercial roofs can be classified in different ways: the materials they’re made of, how they’re installed and what type of building or structure they cover. When it comes to commercial roofing, the options are nearly endless:
- Tile roofs: Tiles look great on any home and most commercial buildings. They last a long time, and they’re extremely durable, but most types of tile require frequent maintenance to keep them looking beautiful.
- Shingle roofs: For the traditional look, nothing beats a shingle roof. This type of roofing is simple to install, and it can also be repaired fairly quickly if they become damaged.
- Metal roofs: These roofs are highly durable and look great. They’re perfect for commercial buildings that must withstand extreme weather conditions, such as hurricanes. If done right, most metal roofing is also very energy efficient.
- Built up roofs: Also called “modified bitumen” or BUR, built up roofs consist of several layers of organic material. The material is glued to a plywood deck, then covered with roofing felt.
- Single ply roofs: These are built using materials such as ethylene propylene diene monomer or EPDM . It’s inexpensive and comes in rolls that are easily installed over existing commercial structures. When designing or repairing a commercial roof, there are many other options to choose from, including rubber roofs and “cool” roofs that reflect the sun’s warm rays.
Residential Roofing Lake Wylie SC
Eason Roofing offers professional residential roofing services in Lake Wylie, SC. We are a team of licensed, insured, and experienced professionals who are well-versed in all the ins and outs of residential roofing services.
Roof Repair: A simple roof repair can save a homeowner from more expensive damage in the future. These repairs include roof flashing repair, chimney flashing repair, ridge vents repaired or replaced, and roof moss removal.
Roof Replacement: When your roof is beyond repair, adequate replacement services are required to maintain the integrity of your home. A new roof lets in less moisture and provides better insulation from the heat, which can help reduce energy costs over time. These roof replacement services include roof shingle replacement, broken or missing shingles replaced roof tile replacement and roof gutter repair.
Roof Inspections: Roof inspections are recommended to identify any potential structural problems, shingles, or tiles before they worsen. A quality inspection will also include a full roof report that outlines the results and offers a variety of solutions for preventing future damage.
Roof Restoration: Your residential rooftop requires ongoing maintenance to prevent weather damage, rust, and algae accumulation. Our professionals offer restoration services to help remove any trace of these potential threats to your home’s exterior.
Roof Cleaning: Harsh weather can leave behind contaminants such as tree sap, moss, dirt, and algae on your roof. A qualified contractor can introduce an environmentally-friendly solution to remove all traces of these pollutants from your home. While it is not necessary in all cases, roof cleaning can prolong the life of your roofing materials.
Call Today for a Free Estimate
Eason Roofing is the answer to your home’s roof repair needs. We are a company that has been serving homeowners for years with quality workmanship and excellent customer service. Our team of experts has all the skills needed to help you get back on track as soon as possible, whether fixing an old roof or new installation. Contact us today if you need any assistance! As an experienced roofing company near you, we’ve seen it all. No matter what your roofing needs are, we’ll be happy to discuss your options. Call Eason Roofing today at (803) 620-1364 and you’ll receive a free estimate for your commercial or residential roofing project.
Eason Roofing is an established roofing contractor in Lake Wylie, SC. Call us for service or a free estimate in the following zip codes: 29710.