Roof problems can’t be ignored. If you put off getting your roof repaired or replaced, you could be looking at some pretty serious (and expensive) damage to your home. But that doesn’t mean you should sign on the dotted line with the first roofer you find. Here are five questions you should consider as you compare estimates from roofing contractors in Rock Hill, Fort Mill, and surrounding areas of North Carolina and South Carolina.
- What services will each contractor provide? A roofing estimate should include an outline of their plan for roof repair or roof replacement. It should also be clear about who will clean up and haul off the debris, as well as the proposed dates for starting and completing the job.
- What materials will they use? Every estimate should be itemized to include the type of shingles, metal, or other roofing materials that will be used. This breakdown should also include the underlayment, flashing, ventilation, and any other supplies you’ll be paying for.
- What is the warranty? Ask the roofing companies if they offer warranties on their labor. You’ll also need to know what type of warranty on the materials is offered by the manufacturer.
- Are you licensed and do you have insurance? Unfortunately, there are lots of people out there who call themselves roofing contractors who aren’t legitimate. Ask to see proof of insurance and licensing before agreeing to work with anyone.
- How much will it cost? This is the answer everyone wants to know. The price quoted should include materials and labor. Building permits and any other fees should be listed, too. Each contractor should provide information on their terms of payment as well.
For reliable roofing services in Rock Hill, Fort Mill, Lake Wylie, Clover, and surrounding areas of North Carolina and South Carolina, call Eason Roofing. We’re one of the region’s most trusted roofing contractors. Trust us to help with your next roof repair or roof replacement project.
Eason Roofing is a residential and commercial roofing contractor serving Rock Hill, Fort Mill, Lake Wylie, Clover, and surrounding areas of North and South Carolina. Contact us for a free estimate on roof repair and roof replacement.